Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More of my Favorite Things....

So just the other day Madi stopped by to share some of the things she LOVES... but with her busy schedule (sleeping, eating, taking care of her baby doll, chasing Oliver...she's busy! busy!) she didn't have a chance to list everything that she wanted.... so here are a few more....


Bathtime!

The Best Babysitter Ever!

(ok, so it will be a couple years before she can do it on her own, but she takes great care of me!)


My Zebra Tu-tu!


Being matchy-matchy with Isa-boo!


These three!


Their Mommy too!


Making a pillow fort to watch a movie from!


My Panda Pillow!


My Blanky!!

Ok so that's close to covering it for now... I just have to get my Momma to take some more pictures of my favorite things & I'll be back to share them all with you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment